Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010) – So many things piss me off about this one:
- Prosthetic abs.
- The waste of such talents as Alfred Molina and Ben Kingsley. Ben. Kingsley.
- The world’s most thinly-veiled allegories about the Iraq war and libertarianism, in the case of the former, well past the point when any such allegory is relevant or even interesting.
- The whitenest whiteys playing Persians. This is nothing new, but are we still seriously pulling that shit, Hollywood? And along those lines:
- Jake Gyllenhaal doing a British accent. What?
- Almost two hours of the above. Two god-damn hours.
What an appalling waste of time, money and talent.